Of course, even if you didn't use RSVPify to collect RSVPs or registrations, you can still use our comprehensive check-in system!
Step 1: Import a Guest List
If you collected RSVPs through RSVPify and are not importing an external guest list, skip this step!
- Within your event, navigate to Guest List
- Click Import from Spreadsheet
- Upload a properly formatted list of your accepted attendees
- In the Guest List tab, click Mark All Guests as Coming
Simply using names to check guests in? You're all set! Want to send your guests a QR code or Confirmation Number? Continue to step 2!
Step 2: Distribute Tickets to your Guests
- Within your event, navigate to Tools > Send Email Reminders
- Click New Email
- In the top drop down, select Guests who have accepted
- Use the Merge Tags drop down in the WYSIWYG editor to add in the Confirmation QR Code and/or Confirmation Number
Recommendations On What to Include
- List of All Party Guests: This merge tag will include ALL the names of the guests in a given party.
- Confirmation QR Code: The visual barcode that can be used to 'scan' guests in upon their arrival.
- Confirmation Number: A 5-digit confirmation number assigned to each guest.
- A logo or image
- Additional event details
- Where to go when you, the guest, arrives
- Details on time