Before continuing, please double-check that you have a recent version of iOS.
Check-in using a QR code
- Open the native (pre-installed) Camera app on your iOS device
2. Point your device's built-in camera at the guest's QR code (guests can display their QR code on any mobile device or paper printout)
3. Once the QR code is recognized, a pop-up with an RSVPify link will be displayed. Click on the pop-up 'bubble'
4. Tap the check box icon next to the guest or guests you wish to check-in. The icon will turn green, indicating that the guest was successfully checked-in (Note: If you are not already logged into RSVPify, you will first be asked to login.)
5. To quickly check-in the next guest(s), tap Camera in the top left of your device's display.
Check-in using a confirmation code
Accessing the Check-in Tool
- Login to your RSVPify account from your device's preferred web browser
- Access your event
- Click Event Menu > Tools
- Select Guest Check-in
Entering a Confirmation Code
- Click the + to open the Search Guest List tool
2. Ask the guest for their confirmation code (this is a 5-digit alphanumeric number assigned to each party when they RSVP). The confirmation number is included in the RSVP confirmation email and on the confirmation screen after a guest RSVPs
3. Enter a full or partial confirmation number and click Search
4. Tap the check box icon next to the guest or guests you wish to check-in. The icon will turn green, indicating that the guest was successfully checked-in
Learn more about RSVPify's event check in app.