A trigger is an event that starts your Zap. Setting up a trigger is simple, can be done in a few easy steps. Here's how:
1. Log in to your RSVPify and Zapier accounts
2. In your Zapier account, select 'Create New Zap'
3. Select the RSVPify Events app - your Zap will start when something happens in the app
4. Choose trigger event - this is the event that will start your Zap. You can choose between several events:
5. Choose account - you will need to sign in to the RSVPify app using the API token which you can locate in the 'My Account' section of the platform
6. Choose an event in your RSVPify account - you can choose between any event in your account or a specific event.
If you choose any event, it would mean that the Zap will be triggered once the trigger event has happened on any of your events.
If you choose a specific event, it would mean that the Zap will be triggered once the trigger event has happened on that selected event.
7. Test the trigger - this is an optional step. If you want to test the trigger, we will find a recently added invitee or registered attendee in your connected RSVPify account to confirm that the right account is connected and your trigger is set up correctly.
After following these steps your trigger will be set. Next, set up an action in Zapier that should be performed when your Zap is triggered.