Your web browser’s cache is a collection of temporary internet files that are stored on your computer. These files can take up a lot of space, and they can also slow down your browsing performance. You can easily clean up your browser data to improve performance by following this guide.
Using Chrome as Your Browser
1.Click on the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner)
2. Select History.
3. Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
4. If on a Windows device, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Using Safari As Your Browser
1.Click on Safari on the top menu bar.
2. Click Preferences
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click Manage Website Data...
5. Click Remove All.
6. Click Remove Now.
7. Go to the Safari menu on the top menu bar.
8. Select Quit to close Safari and save your changes.