We are so sorry to all the couples who have had to make the heartbreaking decision to cancel or postpone their wedding dates due to the current COVID19 situation. We're working with many event hosts and couples to help cancel and reschedule their events in these tumultuous times. In can be difficult to put this decision into words, so we've provided some guidelines / ideas on how to communicate this change in plans with your guests.
Communicating with your guests via RSVPify:
To email all invited guests on your guest list, go to Invite > Send Email Invitation.
To email all guests who accepted or replied, go to Tools > Send email reminder.
Rescheduled Date TBD
- Change of Plans
- Delay Our Date
- Important Update on Our Wedding Date
To our dear family and friends,
- Due to recent events, plans are being made to postpone the wedding of Kelly & Kenny. Updates to follow.
- In lieu of the situation, we’re changing our date so we can celebrate safely. For the most updated information, please visit our wedding website.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, we’re changing the date of our wedding celebration. We hope you will be able to celebrate with us on our rescheduled date, which we hope to announce soon.
- We regret to inform you that our wedding has been postponed. We will update you with the new date as soon as we have it!
Thank you for your support.
Announcing Your New Date
If your initial communication includes a rescheduled date, you may combine some of the suggestions above to include the new date. Here are some specific suggestions for a separate announcement of your new date.
- Save our new date!
- We regret to inform you that our wedding has been postponed. Please save our new date of November 4, 2020.
- We changed our date and can’t wait to celebrate. Please mark your calendars for November 4, 2020.
- Please mark your calendars with our new wedding date. We are so excited, and cannot wait to celebrate with you.
TIP: You will also want to include instructions on next steps you are requiring from guests. Some hosts are having everyone submit new RSVPs, while others are having only those with changes reach out or update their responses. Do whatever makes most sense for you, and communicate it clearly to your guests.