What is TEST MODE?
When you first create your event and enable ticketing, payments or donations features, your event will be in TEST MODE.
While in TEST MODE, you will be able to fully test and preview your RSVP and event payment experience. In other words, complete an RSVP and submit a payment without actually processing a live payment.
What is LIVE MODE?
In LIVE MODE, we'll process actual, real-world transactions. In other words, we'll actually charge the credit card used for a purchase, and test 'dummy' credit cards won't work in this mode.
How do I submit a test RSVP and payment or donation?
While in TEST MODE, you can view your RSVP form just as guests will see it -- without actually purchasing a ticket or processing a payment.
- In the top left of your screen, click 'View RSVP'. Your RSVP page will open in a new tab.
- Fill in your RSVP form as if you are a guest.
- When you reach the payment pop-up, enter one of the following 'dummy' credit card numbers.
'Dummy' Credit Card Numbers*
4242 4242 4242 4242
5555 5555 5555 4444
3714 496353 98431
6011 1111 1111 1117
3056 9309 0259 04
- *Expiration date and CVV (verification) can be any random value you like. Make sure your expiration date is in the future and your CVV is a numerical value.
- For international credit card numbers for testing purposes, please see here.
How do I know TEST MODE is enabled?
TEST MODE is indicated by a banner on the top of your RSVPify logged-in view.
A similar banner will be displayed on your RSVP page (the page guests will see and access to RSVP and submit payment) until you set your event to LIVE MODE, where you will be able to process real-world payments for your event.