If you don't have a set menu for guests to choose from, or simply want to know if there's any allergies or sensitivities you should be aware of, we recommend using RSVPify's custom question feature to ask guests if they have any dietary restrictions.
- Go to Setup > Custom Questions
- Create a new question
We recommend the following setup:
- Associate the custom question with your primary event
- Ask the question once per-party only
- Make the question optional
- Make the question text something like "Does anyone in your party have any dietary restrictions?"
- Make the question type a 'textbox' question
- Ask only guests who have indicated they're coming
The setup will look something like this: