- Start by adding a secondary event (Setup>Secondary Events>Add Secondary Event)
- Title the event in the form of a question (e.g. "Are you visiting from out of town for this event?")
- Choose from the dropdown whether you would like to invite (ask) all invitees, or select the guests yourself. (See Adding Guests to Invite-Only Secondary Events)
- Next, select Custom Questions.
- At the top of your screen, locate the drop down menu and ensure your secondary event is selected.
- Check the box "Only ask question to guests indicating they are able to attend". This way, only guests who answer "yes" to the question you've posed will see the follow-up question(s).
Please do note that the Secondary Events and Custom Questions features are premium features, a la carte with our Single Event plan and included with our Silver + plans.