Some Wix website templates can be a bit...finicky, and may not provide guests the best experience when using Wix's "HTML iFrame" and RSVPify's standard RSVP embed code.
We recommend a different approach if experiencing trouble with Wix's HTML iFrame widget.
Embed RSVPify as a Website
- Click the + button on Wix's template editor
- Select More
- Select the Embed a Website widget
- Enter your RSVPify URL (https://yourevent.rsvpify.com). Do not enter RSVPify's standard embed code.
Re-size the Container
Adjust the size of the container to fit your RSVPify form.
(Unfortunately, Wix doesn't offer automatic sizing of embedded elements at this time, so you'll want to be sure to give enough space for the majority of the form to display. Any 'spillover' will require guests to scroll.)
- Re-size the container using the Stretch Handle tool on the Edit Desktop View
- Switch to Edit Mobile View
- Re-size the container using the Stretch Handle tool on the Edit Mobile View