If you are using our integrated guest check-in system, you may want to resend email confirmations with the guest's QR code and confirmation number to make it easily accessible before your event. Or, maybe you decided to use check-in later and didn't include this in the email confirmations up front. Either way, not a problem! Here are the steps to reach out to your accepted guests with their QR codes and/or confirmation numbers.
What are the confirmation number & QR code?
- Confirmation QR Code: The visual barcode that can be used to 'scan' guests in upon their arrival.
- Confirmation Number: A 5-digit confirmation number assigned to each party's RSVP.
Steps To Email Guests
- Within your event, navigate to Tools > Send Email Reminders
- Click New Email
- In the top drop down, select Guests who have accepted
- Use the Merge Tags drop down in the WYSIWYG editor to add in the Confirmation QR Code and/or Confirmation Number
Recommendations On What Else to Include In The Email
- List of All Party Guests: This merge tag will include ALL the names of the guests in a given party.
- A logo or image
- Additional event details (location, parking details, etc)
- Where to go when the guest arrives
- Details on time
- Specifics on check-in process: Ask guests to come with their email printed or easily accessible on their phone for quick check-in. You may also want to iterate that only listed guests will be allowed entry for private or ticketed events!