Some Wix website templates can be a bit...finicky. Here's some tips for providing guest's the best RSVPify experience when embedding your form in a Wix-built website.
Embed Your RSVPify Form
- Click the + button on Wix's template editor
- Select More
- Select the Embed a Website widget
4. On RSVPify, copy your embed code (Invite > Embed RSVPify On Your Website). Be sure to select 'My website uses an SSL (HTTPS://) connection'.
5. Select the 'Code' option within the Wix editor's HTML Settings configuration.
6. Paste your RSVPify embed code.
7. Click 'Update'. Your RSVPify form will display.
Re-size the Container
Adjust the size of the container to fit your RSVPify form.
(Unfortunately, Wix doesn't offer automatic sizing of embedded elements at this time, so you'll want to be sure to give enough space for the majority of the form to display. Any 'spillover' will require guests to scroll.)
- Re-size the container using the Stretch Handle tool on the Edit Desktop View
- Switch to Edit Mobile View
- Re-size the container using the Stretch Handle tool on the Edit Mobile View