It's quick and easy to RSVP on RSVPify! Here's a brief step-by-step:
Make sure you are not conducting a web search (Google, Yahoo, AOL, etc.).
2. Push Enter / Return on your keyboard.
3. Your event's RSVPify page will load. Follow the on-screen prompts, and fill in the RSVP form.
Having trouble? Here's some troubleshooting tips...
- Your host should have provided you with an RSVP URL that looks like event.rsvpify.com. Navigate to this URL for direct access to the event's RSVP form. If you don't have such a URL, please contact your even't host directly. For privacy reasons, we can't discuss a specific event with anyone but that event's host.
- Receiving an error message that your invitation cannot be found? Please contact your event's host as they may have your name spelled differently or with a typo.
- Double-check that you've correctly entered in the provided URL. A small typo can make all the difference!
- Make sure you are NOT performing a Google search (or other web search) for a URL instead of entering the URL directly into the address bar of your web browser? Please note that Google does not index all RSVPify events, and URLs should be entered into the address bar, and not searched for using Google or another search engine. If entered correctly, you will be directly navigated to the RSVP form, with no search required.
- Make sure you are not sending an email. RSVPify is a web-based platform, and the URL provided is not an email address.
Are you positive you've entered the correct URL for the event in question, but still can't RSVP? Can you access http://www.RSVPify.com? If you can access the main page of RSVPify but not the event, please contact your event's host as you may have the wrong event URL. If you can't access RSVPify.com's main page, your IP address may have been blocked by our firewall. Learn more here.